Data Analyst APPLY NOW
Rowen Homes are a high growth, online, luxury interiors company - and we’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our rapidly expanding team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
With a company culture that supports personal growth and ambition, we also pride ourselves on being both a rewarding and fun place to work.
If you think you have what it takes to join our fabulous team, we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Data Analyst will oversee the buying budget, manage OTB & work directly with the finance team on forecasting.
Roles & responsibilities
- Analyse information across several platforms to assist the buying team in planning online ranges and categories
- Work alongside the Buyer & Buying Assistant to place repeat product orders
- Responsibility for overall margin and pricing/discounting of products
- Create daily and weekly reporting on sales, stock positions and deliveries
- Manage the booking in of stock deliveries
- Prepare presentations for both internal and external use, taking into account market
- Report on bestsellers on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Prepare information on product performance and commercial considerations
- Maintain overview of critical path for incoming stock deliveries
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Strategic mindset
- Commercial awareness
- Excel Guru
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a small business with involvement in a range of areas & close-knit team
- Proactive approach
- Impeccable communication skills ensuring smooth operations between departments
Our work environment includes:
- Gorgeous offices and working space
- Lively and supportive atmosphere
- On-the-job training
What do we give in return?
- A fun and fast paced environment for you to learn and grow
- Fantastic career prospects and development opportunities
- 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) & your Birthday as an extra day off
- Company Pension Plan
- Staff discount at RowenHomes.com
This role is a full time position (37.5 hours per week) which may require adhoc business support on some weekends depending on business activities.2022-06-10|||NE21 5TL|||Buying||||||OqQFtfaEmCDvQo72|||TEMPORARY|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||24000|||28000|||true