The latest addition to your glam living room. The Olivia Cream Sofa is upholstered with sumptuously soft plush velvet, for your cosiest seating yet. This sofa is designed with dreamy, sink-into deep foam seat cushions and a Dacron wrap, to create that bounce back shape and retain its formal look.
The back cushions are inherently more resilient than standard grade fibre - they’re crafted from Quallofil fibre, which is processed to keep that plump look.
We’ve handpicked the fabrics and materials in the Olivia Sofa for quality, softness and durability, making it the perfect choice for any home. This tried and tested sofa features deep cushions for the ultimate comfort, whilst maintaining its luxe look.
Our plush velvet is super soft, yet hard-wearing. We exceed the UK requirements for both domestic and contract upholstery by conducting a rub test of over 100,000! This material also contains the EasyClean quality, which helps repel any spills for an additional layer of protection from stains.
- Fabric: Flame Retardant treated Polyester
- Colour: Cream. Also available in platinum, light grey and dark grey.
- Customisable to be with or without stud detailing
- Quality Guaranteed: This beautiful sofa range is built to last and comes with:
- Fibre filled cushions with a one-year guarantee
- Hardwood frames with a ten-year frame guarantee.
- Style with the matching Medium Sofa Footstool to complete the look.
- Sofa Care: To ensure your newest purchase stands the test of time, we have put together some simple steps for you to follow…
We advise not to place your upholstery in direct or prolonged sunlight, as this can cause your fabric to fade over time.
Vital to maintaining your upholstery is regular plumping! This will help retain comfort, appearance and softness.
Fabric CareWe recommend all dark materials, such as jeans be kept away from any light-coloured sofas to prevent the dye from transferring onto the upholstery. As all upholstery is Fire Retardant treated, the fabric is dry clean only. This is to ensure its continued effectiveness for safety in your home.
Have a Question? Call 0191 743 0219
All of our upholstery products are made under one roof the traditional way, using generations of skills and expertise. Our skilled crafts men and women work with care and dedication to produce some of the best handmade products available.
All of our sofas are manufactured in the UK. The quality frames have hardwood rails and ply side panels, serpentine springs and hessian tarpaulin backs.
This sofa is made to order and takes up to 12 weeks to be made and delivered to you.