Click here to order your fabric sample
Cosy up on this heavenly sofa... This incredible sofa converts into a cinema style bed faster than you can choose your next Netflix binge, simply push your medium footstool in and pop your feet up.
You’re going to love this sink-into sofa, which offers the maximum support with its generously deep foam seat cushions and Dacron Wrap - ensuring it retains its beautiful shape and gives a formal look. We’ve even crafted the back cushions from Quallofil fibre, which gives it that ultimate bounce back quality, making it more resilient than regular grade fibre. All of the qualities of this range is hand picked by our interior designers and held to the utmost standards.
Your Olivia sofa is upholstered with sumptuously soft plush velvet and finished with optional gleaming silver studs (choose from the drop down above!). Style the Olivia sofa either to be the centrepiece of your living room or seamlessly flow into your scheme with its neutral tones.
Our plush velvet is super soft, yet hard-wearing. We exceed the UK requirements for both domestic and contract upholstery by conducting a rub test of over 100,000! This material also contains the EasyClean quality, which helps repel any spills for an additional layer of protection from stains.
- Fabric: Flame Retardant treated Polyester
Colour: Dark Grey. Available in cream, mink and light grey. Order a sample pack here to see all of the colours in person.
- Design Details: This sofa comes with stunning silver stud detailing which runs along the bottom of the front and the side of each piece. It's also optional to have no studs, please select from the drop-down bar.
- Quality Guaranteed: This beautiful sofa range is built to last and comes with:
- Fibre filled cushions with a one-year guarantee
- Hardwood frames with a ten-year frame guarantee.
- Style with our Medium Sofa Footstool to complete the cinema style bed look.
- Sofa Care: To ensure your newest purchase stands the test of time, we have put together some simple steps for you to follow…
We advise not to place your upholstery in direct or prolonged sunlight, as this can cause your fabric to fade over time.
Vital to maintaining your upholstery is regular plumping! This will help retain comfort, appearance and softness.
We recommend all dark materials, such as jeans be kept away from any light-coloured sofas to prevent the dye from transferring onto the upholstery. As all upholstery is Fire Retardant treated, the fabric is dry clean only. This is to ensure its continued effectiveness for safety in your home. We also do not want any colours to seep or fabric to shrink!
Depth of chaise 155cm
All of our upholstery products are made under one roof the traditional way, using generations of skills and expertise. Our skilled crafts men and women work with care and dedication to produce some of the best handmade products available.
All of our sofas are manufactured in the UK. The quality frames have hardwood rails and ply side panels, serpentine springs and hessian tarpaulin backs.
This sofa is made to order and takes up to 14 weeks to be made and delivered to you.