Sink into this stunning modern sofa at the end of the day for the ultimate lounging luxury. With its sleek contemporary style, the Olivia Small Sofa will effortlessly flow into any room and be your new go-to, cosy seating.
Our Olivia sofa is upholstered with sumptuously soft plush velvet and finished in gleaming silver studs. It is also designed with generously deep foam cushions and a Dracon wrap, which ensures they retain their shape and gives a formal look, whilst providing support and being incredibly comfortable. The back cushions are crafted from Quallofil fibre, which is processed to bounce back and be more resilient than regular grade fibre. All of the qualities of this range are hand picked by our interior designers and held to the utmost standards.
Our plush velvet is super soft, yet hard-wearing. We exceed the UK requirements for both domestic and contract upholstery by conducting a rub test of over 100,000! This material also contains the EasyClean quality, which helps repel any spills for an additional layer of protection from stains.
Pair with the matching Small Footstool in Dark Grey to complete the look.
- Quality Guaranteed: This beautiful sofa range is built to last and comes with:
- Fibre filled cushions with a one-year guarantee
- Hardwood frames with a ten-year frame guarantee.
- Fabric: Flame retardant treated Polyester
- Colour: Dark Grey. Also available in cream, mink and light grey.
- Quality Guaranteed: This beautiful sofa range is built to last and comes with a one-year cushion guarantee and ten-year frame guarantee.
- Sofa Care: To ensure your newest purchase stands the test of time, we have put together some simple steps for you to follow…
We advise not to place your upholstery in direct or prolonged sunlight, as this can cause your fabric to fade over time.
Vital to maintaining your upholstery is regular plumping! This will help retain comfort, appearance and softness.
We recommend all dark materials, such as jeans be kept away from any light-coloured sofas to prevent the dye from transferring onto the upholstery. As all upholstery is Fire Retardant treated, the fabric is dry clean only. This is to ensure its continued effectiveness for safety in your home.
Have a Question? Call 0191 743 0219
All of our upholstery products are made under one roof the traditional way, using generations of skills and expertise. Our skilled crafts men and women work with care and dedication to produce some of the best handmade products available.
All of our sofas are manufactured in the UK. The quality frames have hardwood rails and ply side panels, serpentine springs and hessian tarpaulin backs.
This sofa is made to order and takes up to 12 weeks to be made and delivered to you.