We want you to be super happy with all your Rowen purchases and the service you receive. As such we have detailed our terms and conditions of sale below which we encourage you to take a peek at and accept as they apply to your order.
- Rowen Interior Design Limited is company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12586958 whose registered office is at Unit 6 Franklin Industrial Est, Blaydon, NE21 5TL, United Kingdom
- When you order goods or services from us a contract will be formed when you receive a copy of your email order confirmation or e-signature provided via our online proposal programme.
- If you want to change your order (including the arrangements for delivery or collection when ordering products), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order. To cancel your order or any part, please see ‘Your rights to cancel your order’
- If you purchase the same goods under two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods or service supplied will be from the same batch, be the same colour match or provided in one block booking, where applicable.
Price & Payment
- The price for goods and services (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation, invoice or proposal. Extra delivery charges may apply – see ‘Extra Delivery Charges’
- You must pay in full for goods & telephone consultation calls at the time of placing your order
- Ownership for the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges
Your rights to cancel your order - Goods
- Rowen Interior Design is under a legal duty to supply goods that confirm to the contract. Where goods are defective or not as described – then please see section ‘Quality’ and nothing in this section limits your rights where goods are defective or not as described.
- Where you have ordered your goods by internet, email or telephone, under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the day the goods come into your possession (or the last item of a multiple order comes into your possession) this does not apply to:
- Goods or services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Sealed audio or video recordings or computer software
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery
- To cancel call 0191 7430 219 or email email@example.com.
- Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Any cancellations for made-to-order items will need to be made within 3 days from the date your order was placed, or in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. For full details of these Regulations please click here.
- Cancellation must be made by the person who placed the order.
Delivery of Goods
- Our deliveries are provided by trust local delivery companies. Delivery costs will be quoted upon time of order. Most deliveries are made Monday to Saturday between 8am-9pm. Delivery at this rate is only available to mainland UK. Delivery outside of the mainland UK is subject to the availability of our couriers service in the area and can not be guaranteed.
- Please note if you order furniture and standard items, you may receive multiple deliveries from our deliveries, but you will only be charged once, for the delivery of furniture.
- At the time of placing your order, you will have been informed of the approximate timescales for contact by our delivery company regarding your delivery or collection.
- All taxes and duties to non UK addresses are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Delivery of Services
- Our services are provided by our experienced design team during Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Arrangements outside of these hours may be made upon special request and reasonable notice.
- Please note services orders are considered complete upon provision of advice as outlined in the order. Anything outside of this scope will proposed to you under a separate email or proposal.
- Our aim is to provide you with the most efficient and timely service as possible and at the time of making your order, we will endeavour to manage your expectations by providing timescales available to complete our service to you.
Extra Delivery Charges
- Our delivery service will deliver to the entrance of your property, in line with Health & Safety guidelines. You must tell us when arranging delivery about any special factors that may result in delivery being more costly and/or taking longer than it otherwise would have, such as parking restrictions, narrow bridges or small entrances
- We recommend you reviewing the measurements of our products prior to ordering
- Extra charges for delivery may apply in any of the following circumstances:
- If you change the address where your goods are to be delivered at short notice
- If delivery is more costly and/or takes longer than it otherwise would have because of any special factors that you failed to tell us about
- If the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems (e.g. small door frames, awkward turns, narrow passages, steps etc) at the delivery address or because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the foods at the time arranged for delivery.
- We will let you know if any extra delivery charges are payable and you must pay these charges because delivery or re-delivery (as appropriate) or, if charged after the delivery, within 7 days of receiving notice of such extra delivery charges.
- If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions because of access problems, the goods will not fit into the room for which they are intended or because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arrange for delivery, then we may cancel your order, delivery charges will not be refunded.
Delay in delivery
- Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate timeframe then we will notify you of the delay and new timeframe as soon as possible.
- If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order. If we receive your notice of cancellation as set out about, then you will receive a full refund.
- This request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Rowen Interior Design cannot accept any liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.
Arrival of Goods
- On delivery of your furniture products, you will be asked to sign for the goods and to inspect any upholstery goods that have been unpacked to ensure you accept them. For this reason, you should be present at delivery yourself. However, if you do ask someone else to take delivery for you, then you must make sure that they are aware of what they need to do and are happy to accept the goods on your behalf.
- Please notify us of obvious defects that are apparent on first inspection of the goods, such as missing parts or damage, within 14 days of delivery and additionally, wherever possible, by describing the defects on a 'proof of delivery' document.
- For other defects, please notify us as soon as you discover those defects and at the latest within 14 days of delivery.
- You may notify us by e-mail at email@example.com. Your statutory rights, in particular your rights under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, and the Consumer Rights Act are not affected.
- You agree that we (or our appointed agents) may examine and test any goods that are claimed to be defective to establish whether those defects are our responsibility.
- Where we need to send the goods away for examination and testing, then you will permit us (or our agents) to collect the goods from you for that purpose.
- Where defective goods are exchanged, you must allow us to collect the defective goods from you. Please also note that you may have to wait for replacement goods that are non-stock items or are made-to-order.
- For self-assembly goods, it is important that you read the assembly instructions carefully as we cannot accept responsibility for any self-assembly goods that are damaged because instructions were not properly followed.
- Where it cannot otherwise be established that we supplied any goods that are claimed to be defective, for example because sewn-in labels have been removed, then we may require you to produce proof of purchase.
- When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty you will be offered a replacement or full refund of the original purchase price. Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply any goods then you will be offered a full refund, or if available and acceptable to you, substitute goods of equivalent quality and price.
- To get the most out of any goods, you should take care to follow the care instructions. The goods we sell are for consumers for general domestic use only and must be used for the intended purpose. Where products are used for non-domestic purposes we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose.
- Our Customer Service team is trained to provide good service. However, no advice can be given about plumbing, electrics, carpentry, kitchen fitting or any similar professions so if you need advice you should obtain it from a qualified expert at your own risk. We recommend you don’t book any fitting or installation services until the goods have been delivered.
- None of our Customer Service team are authorised to advise on whether any goods are suitable for any unusual purpose. If you intend to use the goods for any unusual purpose, then you must make up your own mind about whether the goods are suitable or take advice from a third party.
Terms & Conditions – Cafe Au Lait Win in A Room – 23rd May 2022 - 7th June 2022
- The promoter is: Rowen Interior Design Limited (company no. 12586958) whose registered office is at Unit 6 Franklin Industrial Est, Blaydon, NE21 5TL, United Kingdom
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Rowen Interior Design Limited (or associated companies) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. One entry per person.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you are opting into receiving marketing communications from Rowen Interior Design Limited. We will treat your data with care and respect and will never sell it on to other companies for marketing purposes. You can choose to opt out of this marketing at any time.
- The opening date for entries is 23rd May 2022. The competition will close on 11:59pm, 7th June 2022. After this date your entry will not be counted.
- Any entries deemed fraudulent will not be entered in the competition.
- Rowen Interior Design Limited reserves the right to extend, change or withdraw this competition at any time without the need for prior notice.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Subscribe to our email newsletter via the subscription form on the website which appears as a popup, fixed in the footer and accessible via the home page promotion bar.
Comment on the relevant competition post on the official @rowenhomes Instagram AND/OR Facebook posts and ensure you are following the page. Unfollowing our page(s) at any time will mean your entry is not counted.
Entrants may enter via Email, Instagram and Facebook for an extra chance at winning. All entrants will be entered into a random generator and one winner will be chosen.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Cafe Au Lait Bedroom Including:
- Kai allegra nougat 50 x 50 unpiped backed in serena chestnut
- AW Asina Praline 50 x 50 self piped
- Kai kiri taupe bolster 35 x 50 unpiped backed in serena chestnut
- Kai Kiri taupe runner with white cotton backing
- Bedspread in CG London warm grey - Super King
- Cashmere Metallic Hide Effect Wallpaper
- Chai 240 x 340
- Baroness Medium Solid Glass & Gold Table Lamp
- Majestic Chocolate & Gold Framed Art - Set of 2
- Evie Premium Taupe & Gold 3 Drawer Chest
- All Black Everything Hardback Fashion Book
- Standing Leopard Ornament
- Cream Realistic LED Candle - 10cm
- Cream Realistic LED Candle - 15cm
- Cream Realistic LED Candle - 20cm
- Leliana Black & Beige Tealight Holders - Set of 3
- Large Taupe Faux Roses Arrangement in Fishbowl
- Praline Luxury Velvet Chocolate Box Headboard - S-King
- Praline Luxury Velvet Ottoman Divan Bed Base
- Praline Luxury Velvet Upholstered Bench
- Teddy Mink Faux Fur Throw
- Delivery costs to winner’s home
The prize does NOT include fixtures and fittings such as wallpaper, flooring, sockets, spotlights or ceiling light fittings. The prize does NOT include installation, styling, set up or building of any items included in the prize, upon entering you agree to undertake any additional costs or labour involved in installation of the room.
- The prize winner accepts responsibility for measuring their chosen room and ensuring the room is cleared ready for delivery.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable under any circumstances. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by 17:00 (GMT) before the 8th June 2022
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how to redeem their prize.
- The winner agrees to send over pictures of the finished room in their home to be used for marketing purposes.
- The prize contains items that are made to order, hand-manufactured in the UK and can take up to 14 weeks to be made and delivered. By entering into this competition you are acknowledging and agreeing to the 14 week lead time.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of English.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name(s) will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Rowen Interior Design Limited decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Rowen Interior Design Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Rowen Interior Design Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- We will not be responsible for any delay in complying or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions of sale if that delay or failure is due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control including without limitation fire, flood, acts of terrorism or where we are let down by a supplier.
- These conditions of sale are in addition to, and do not affect, your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer your rights under the contract between us to any third party without our prior written consent.
- If any term of these conditions of sale is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term will be severed from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you do not comply with these conditions of sale and we take no action in respect of that non-compliance, our right to take action in the same or a similar situation in the future will not be affected.
- In case of any shopping disputes, please email email@example.com.
- These Conditions of Sale and any contract formed in accordance with clause1of those Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Rowen Interior Design Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Rowen Interior Design Limited
- If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We try to make sure that all information on the Website are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods or Services we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.