Trade Discount Terms and Conditions
In addition to our current customer terms and conditions, the following applies to the application for and usage of our trade customer scheme:
- Eligibility: The trade discount is exclusively available to registered businesses and professionals operating in the furniture/interior design/building industry, such as interior designers, architects, home builders, and wholesalers.
- Application Process: To apply for the trade discount, interested parties must submit a completed application form. The company reserves the right to verify the provided information. The application form can be found at https://rowenhomes.com/pages/trade-account
- Approval and Notification: Upon approval, applicants will be notified via email or written correspondence. The trade discount will become applicable on orders placed after the approval date.
- Discount Structure: The trade discount percentage is predetermined and will be communicated to the eligible parties upon approval. This discount applies to the company's standard retail prices and does not extend to promotional or clearance items. The level of trade discount applied will be determined by the total order value.
- Usage: The trade discount is non-transferable and can only be used by the approved business or professional for purchasing furniture products from our company.
- Order Placement: Orders can be placed through our official website, authorised showrooms, or by contacting our dedicated trade support team. To obtain the trade discount, eligible parties must provide their unique discount code during the order process.
- Minimum Order Quantities: Some products may require a minimum order quantity to be eligible for the trade discount. This information will be communicated clearly during the order process.
- Payment: Payment terms for trade discount orders will be outlined in the invoice provided. Payment must be made in accordance with these terms to maintain eligibility for future trade discount orders.
- Order cancellation: Where you have ordered your goods by Internet, email or telephone, under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the day the goods come into your possession (or the last item of a multiple order comes into your possession). Please note that we are unable to return and refund items that have:
- Been assembled or where packaging has been removed and/or disposed of.
- Been personalised in any way for the customer, or where sizes have been ordered as made to measure for a specific space or purpose.
- A specific shelf life or a tendency to deteriorate quickly and will therefore be unsaleable by the time they arrive back with us.
For undelivered items that fall outside of these exclusions, we reserve the right to charge a 20% of order cancellation fee in order to cover our courier charges and some of the product costs of production. Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
To cancel call 0191 7430 219 or email email@example.com
- Delivery of Goods: Our deliveries are provided by trusted delivery companies. Delivery costs will be quoted upon time of order. Most deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am-9pm. Delivery at this rate is only available to mainland UK. Delivery outside of the mainland UK is subject to the availability of our couriers service in the area and can not be guaranteed.
Please note if you order furniture and standard items, you may receive multiple deliveries from our deliveries, but you will only be charged once, for the delivery of furniture.
At the time of placing your order, you will have been informed of the approximate timescales for contact by our delivery company regarding your delivery or collection.
All taxes and duties to non-UK addresses are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Exclusions: The trade discount cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts unless explicitly stated by the company.
- Changes and Termination: The company reserves the right to modify or terminate the trade discount program at any time without prior notice. In the event of termination, all pending orders with an approved trade discount will be honoured.
- Discretion: The company reserves the right to exercise discretion in approving or denying trade discount applications, as well as in resolving any disputes related to the trade discount program.
- Confidentiality: Information shared during the application process and while obtaining the trade discount will be treated with confidentiality and used solely for the purpose of administering the program.
By applying for and using the trade discount, the applicant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions. The company reserves the right to take appropriate actions, including revoking the trade discount, in case of any violation of these terms.